If you have trouble sleeping at night, you’re not alone. Approximately 60 million Americans are diagnosed with sleep disorders and chronic insomnia every year. Some common causes of sleeplessness include:
- Too much caffeine
- A certain health condition
- Restless leg syndrome
- Extreme sensitivity to noise or any light while sleeping
While all of those causes are certainly valid and do affect many, there’s another one that sleep specialists and physicians have identified as the number one cause of all: Sleep Apnea.
What is Sleep Apnea?
Sleep Apnea is a sleep disorder characterized by constricted airflow, which can result in brief periods of little or no breathing. Sleep apnea can become a serious condition, even life threatening if left untreated.
Some of the warning signs of sleep apnea include:
- Snoring loud enough to disturb the sleep of others or yourself
- Shortness of breath that awakens you from sleep
- Intermittent pauses in your breathing during sleep
- Excessive daytime drowsiness that causes you to fall asleep while working, watching television, or even driving
What you think is insomnia could likely be Sleep Apnea
Sleep experts – including those at the renowned Mayo Clinic – have found over the years that many patients who complain of insomnia actually have Sleep Apnea – and that’s why sleep medications don’t offer a long term solution, because Sleep Apnea is the real cause of chronic insomnia in these patients.
Sleep disorder and Sleep Apnea diagnosis and treatment at the Project Rose Sleep Program
Established by former NFL greats, Earl Campbell and Gary Baxter, the Project Rose Sleep Program – in conjunction with the acclaimed American Sleep and Breathing Academy – was created to be the premier destination for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders, including Sleep Apnea. At Project Rose, we offer:
- State-of-the-art sleep study rooms. The key to a successful sleep study is to have the patient feel completely comfortable in the sleep study environment in order to get a restful and normal night’s sleep. At Project Rose, we’ve invested in the most comfortable and advanced sleep rooms you’ll find anywhere. Our top-of-the-line beds and mattresses were specially selected to provide the kind of comfort and rest you’d expect at a five star hotel! And our equipment was also designed to provide the least obtrusive atmosphere possible – with the most accurate results.
- One-on-one counseling and follow through. At the Project Rose Sleep Program, our professional sleep experts will continue to work with you to ensure you have the right sleep solution for years to come. Unlike most sleep study centers, we don’t merely test, diagnose and sell you on a solution. We’re with you every step of the way, from start to finish with the most personalized attention and follow through. If the first solution doesn’t work for you, we’ll continue to work with you to find one that does!
- A variety of solutions under one roof. From CPAP machines to oral appliances, we offer the most effective and proven sleep disorder and Sleep Apnea solutions – all in the convenience of our Tyler, Texas headquarters. If you try a CPAP machine and it doesn’t work for you after adjustments and trying different masks, we have an in-house sleep dentist who specializes in Sleep Apnea solutions and will custom design an oral appliance to treat your Sleep Apnea.
Call the pros at the Project Rose Sleep Program today!
Don’t let Sleep Apnea or any other sleep disorder keep you awake at night. Schedule an appointment with the professionals at the Project Rose Sleep Program today. Start sleeping soundly… with peace-of-mind for you and your loved ones!