Don’t let Sleep Apnea or any other sleep disorder keep you awake at night. Schedule an appointment with the professionals at Project Rose Sleep Program today. Start sleeping soundly…with peace-of-mind for you and your loved ones!
When you can’t get a good night’s sleep, the sleep experts at Project Rose Sleep Program are here for you. We’ll help you discover the source of your sleep troubles and recommend the latest and most effective treatment strategies, so you can get the rest you need. Our sleep experts in our innovative Sleep Program are here to diagnose a variety of sleep disorders, including sleep apnea. If you experience symptoms such as daytime sleepiness or irregular sleep patterns – or share a bedroom with someone who does -Project Rose Sleep Program will help you explore a variety of state-of-the-art solutions. Contact us today to schedule an evaluation.
If you have trouble sleeping at night, you’re not alone. Approximately 60 million Americans are diagnosed with sleep disorders – including Sleep Apnea, the number one cause of sleep disorders.
What is Sleep Apnea?
Sleep Apnea is a sleep disorder characterized by constricted airflow, which can result in brief periods of little or no breathing. Sleep apnea can become a serious condition, even life threatening if left untreated.
Some of the warning signs of sleep apnea include:
• Snoring loud enough to disturb the sleep of others or yourself
• Shortness of breath that awakens you from sleep
• Intermittent pauses in your breathing during sleep
• Excessive daytime drowsiness that causes you to fall asleep while working, watching television, or even driving
Sleep disorder and Sleep Apnea diagnosis and treatment at Project Rose Sleep Program
The Project Rose Sleep Program – in conjunction with the acclaimed American Sleep and Breathing Academy – was created to be the premier destination for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders, including Sleep Apnea.
At Project Rose Sleep Program, we offer:
• State-of-the-art sleep study rooms. The key to a successful sleep study is to have the patient feel completely comfortable in the sleep study environment in order to get a restful and normal night’s sleep. At Project Rose Sleep Program, we’ve invested in the most comfortable and advanced sleep rooms you’ll find anywhere. Our top-of-the-line beds and mattresses were specially selected to provide the kind of comfort and rest you’d expect at a five star hotel! And our premier equipment was also designed to provide the least obtrusive atmosphere possible – with the most accurate results.
• One-on-one counseling and follow through.Our professional sleep experts will continue to work with you to ensure you have the right sleep solution for years to come. Unlike most sleep study centers, we don’t merely test, diagnose and sell you on a solution. We’re with you every step of the way, from start to finish with the most personalized attention and follow through. If the first solution doesn’t work for you, we’ll continue to work with you to find one that does!
• A variety of solutions under one roof. From CPAP machines to oral appliances, we offer the most effective and proven sleep disorder and Sleep Apnea solutions – all in the convenience of our Tyler, Texas headquarters. If you try a CPAP machine and it doesn’t work for you after adjustments and trying different masks, we have an in-house dentist who specializes in Sleep Apnea solutions and will custom design an oral appliance to treat your Sleep Apnea.