For unsurpassed excellence in Sports Science, turn to the Pros at Project Rose
Co-founded by former NFL stars, Earl Campbell and Gary Baxter, Project Rose Research Institute for Sports Science in Tyler is a state-of-the-art, transcendent facility and research lab dedicated to excellence in sports medicine and therapy.
What is Sports Science?
Sports Science is a discipline that is designed to help each individual achieve optimum health through innovative, engaging and effective programs. These comprehensive programs are developed by doctors and specialists with the goal of preventing injury and attaining full recovery when injured.
Sports Science may incorporate any or all of the following disciplines:
• Biomechanics: An examination of the causes and consequences of human movement and the interaction of the body with apparatus or equipment through the application of mechanical principles.
• Physiology: The branch of the biological sciences that is concerned with the way that the body responds to exercise and training.
• Sports Psychology: The branch of sports science that seeks to provide answers to questions about human behavior in sports settings.
• Technology: machinery and equipment developed from the application of scientific knowledge.
Project Rose Sports Science Program Proven Approach to Sports Science
At Project Rose Research Institute for Sports Science center, we conduct and analyze research for the next generation of athletes -- in addition to the general public. Our methods provide our valued clients with an unsurpassed commitment to excellence, innovation and results. Just some of the advantages we offer with Project Rose Sports Science Program include:
• The most advanced solutions in sports science. Our state-of-the-art facility and skilled team provide optimum health solutions through our technology and program-recommended platform developed by world-class physicians and researchers.
• Experience. Our goal with Project Rose Sports Science Program is to follow the latest science and bring you factual results, leading to a superior and healthier lifestyle. Our programs are based on years of experience based on the most proven scientific methods from across the globe.
• Personalized attention. Our staff offers you custom solutions with the personalized care and attention you want, need and deserve. We also focus heavily on the behavioral, human component of health management in order to provide you with a true holistic approach that encompasses solutions for the body and mind.
• Professionalism. Our founders are true pros in every sense. As former professional athletes, they developed Project Rose Sports Science Program to provide help to everyone from athletes and weekend warriors – to students, seniors and more. At
• Project Rose Research Institute for Sports Science, our personal experiences provide an unmatched sense of compassion, experience, empathy and excellence!
Contact the Project Rose Sports Science Research Center today.
To learn more about Project Rose Sports Science program and how it can benefit you or a loved one, contact us today for a complimentary consultation. For the best-of-the-best in Sports Science, turn to the pros at Project Rose!